Campus Conservation Nationals (CCN) is the largest short-term electricity reduction competition in the world.
CCN 2017 overview
Campus Conservation Nationals (CCN) is program for organizations to engage in friendly electricity reduction competitions. CCN aims to educate, motivate, and empower building occupants to conserve electricity at their organizations. All Lucid customers - companies, schools, and municipalities alike - are invited to join the program and compete to reduce. It's easy to get started if you're not a customer yet - email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
- Participants run competitions in which their buildings compete to achieve the highest percent reduction in electricity compared to a baseline period
- Participants run competitions among their own buildings or against other Lucid customers
- CCN 2017 is expanding to allow all types of organizations to join in and compete, from companies to schools to municipalities
- All participants will use Storyboards, Lucid's new occupant engagement tool, to display and share the competition progress and other sustainability information
- In order to properly support the needs of all participants, CCN 2017 will only be open to Lucid customers - but it's easier than ever to get on board
In its first 5 years, CCN participants saved over 6 million kWh, the equivalent to averting over 5 million lbs of CO2 emissions and saving over $500,000.
Competition season: February 1 - April 30, 2017
- Competition: Choose a 3-week period in the competition season to run your competition
- Baseline: Choose a 2-week period before your competition period to use as a baseline
Already a Lucid customer?
If you're not a Lucid customer, email email@example.com to let us know you're interested and we'll reach out with a discounted option to join.
Registration deadline: December 23, 2016